Use this page to learn more about Milex / Mr. Transmission and get more franchise information now.
Milex / Mr. Transmission
Cash Required: $60,000
Total Investment: $193,146 to $237,707
Business Type: Franchise
Financing: 3rd Party
Leverage Two Legendary Brands and a Powerful Opportunity- Become Part of the Stable Automotive Aftermarket Industry
As one of the leading franchisors in the automotive aftermarket industry, Moran Industries offers proven and recognized brands and the flexibility of building your business the way you want. As we continue to expand, we’re looking for honorably discharged military veterans to join us. If you are interested in the high volume general automotive repair category, then Milex Complete Auto Care is for you. Or, if the high ticket transmission repair category appeals to you, then join one of the industry leaders - Mr. Transmission. Or, for the best of both worlds choose our co-branding option that combines both of these two national brands under one roof. Whichever business model you select, we’re here to help you reach your goals. No previous automotive industry experience is necessary to join us, as you’ll receive comprehensive training and support. As a franchise owner you’ll experience the Moran franchise advantage:
Why Join the Automotive Industry?
- Nationally-recognized brand names.
- Single and co-branded business opportunities.
- $5,000 VetFran and $5,000 Minority Discount available.
- Multi-unit discounts.
- International master agreements available.
- Reasonable business hours provide work/life balance
You’ll Receive Extensive Training and Support
Whether you are looking for a single brand opportunity or a co-branded approach we offer you the support to build and sustain a thriving business. When you join us, you’ll receive:
- The automotive aftermarket industry is one of the largest industries, generating over $300 billion annually.
- The automotive aftermarket industry is well established and continues to grow every year.
- There are currently 232,000,000 cars on the road with more being made every day.
- Cars are lasting longer and people are keeping them far beyond the life of the warranty.
- The average age of cars on the road has never been higher at 9.8 years.
- The number of vehicles per service bay has increased dramatically to 194 vehicles per bay. This is predicted to increase even more due to new car dealership closings. That means more potential customers for you.
Please note: Franchise opportunities are not being offered to residents of Hawaii, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota or Wisconsin. Franchise opportunities are not directed to any person in Hawaii, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota or Wisconsin by or on behalf of Moran Industries, Inc., and no franchises will be sold in Hawaii, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota or Wisconsin by or on behalf of Moran Industries, Inc. until the offering has been registered and declared effective in Hawaii, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota or Wisconsin and a Franchise Disclosure Document has been delivered to the purchaser prior to the sale and in compliance with the Hawaii, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota and Wisconsin franchise laws.
- Classroom and onsite and training- During your hands-on training, you'll learn firsthand about how the business works. You'll interface with employees and customers. You'll watch the selling process in action. You become familiar with the business, inside and out.
- Pre-Opening support services- Including site selection assistance, lease negotiation assistance, the advantages of third-party financing relationships (including SBA), and new business start-up planning.
- Comprehensive concept and operational training- Which covers: proven business systems implementation, financial management training, lead generation system training, personnel and safety systems, customer relations training, marketing and sales development, and business-to-business sales training and programs.
- Ongoing support services- Including access to a technical assistance “hotline”, lead generation programs, supplier relationships, system-wide Intranet, national warranty program, customer financing programs, national fleet programs, human resources and personnel consultation, custom-designed computer software and business performance analysis.