Learn From the Best in the Print Industry
Minuteman Press’ beginning was much more humble than its world-renowned presence that exists today. Roy Titus, the Founder, saw a need for a print center that could serve virtually all businesses. With his son, Bob, they opened the first Minuteman Press in 1973 in Plainview, New York, and were so successful they began franchising in 1975. Today, Minuteman Press is the largest print and graphics franchise in the world with over 975 locations, and is rated #1 in the industry by Entrepreneur Magazine.
Why Minuteman Press?
In the printing industry, every other business is your potential customer. All businesses, large or small, consume printed material on a daily basis regardless of economic conditions, and the smart business owners increase their marketing and promotions when the economy slows.
Our products are consumable and handed out, written on, mailed, and eventually thrown away, which creates a tremendous repeat factor from your customers.
Besides stability, Minuteman Press offers franchisees:
- A flexible business model giving you the opportunity to grow and expand
- Every business is a potential customer
- Monday through Friday with normal business hours
- Mass purchasing power
- Award-winning training program
- Royalty Incentive Program
Training and Support
No printing experience is necessary to own Minuteman Press. With our state of the art technology, proven marketing programs and support offices, we can provide you with the opportunity to secure your financial future and a great quality of life.
Here are some of the ways we help you succeed:
- Financing: We will assist in finding the right financing options for you.
- Site Selection: We decide together on a location before you make a decision to buy a franchise.
- Training: We have developed a two-week comprehensive training program, which covers all aspects of business marketing, management and pricing using our proprietary software management system.
- Local Support: Minuteman Press has 27 strategically located support offices around the world. Each office provides onsite marketing, business management and tech support.
- And much more