Collect recurring income with a low-cost HOODZ franchise
Our service is required by restaurants!
Founded in 2009, HOODZ has become one of the fastest-growing businesses in the country with more than 140 franchises. HOODZ is one of America's 50 Fastest Growing Franchises, a Franchise 500® company and a Dun & Bradstreet AllBusiness AllStar. Here are some of the many reasons HOODZ is such a popular business to own:
- The restaurant industry requires kitchen hood cleaning, a service that is nationally mandated and locally enforced.
- The HOODZ Call Center helps set your appointments.
- It's easy to get started since you only need one truck and two employees. Your employees do the cleaning while you manage the business.
- Earn recurring revenue with repeat customers.
- A flexible schedule allows you to work from home with low overhead.
Any institution with a commercial kitchen is your potential customer, including restaurants, schools, universities, hospitals and more. In order to comply with national fire codes, such as NFPA96, these businesses need our service. We will thoroughly train your employees to inspect, clean and service kitchen exhaust systems.
Frantegrity® - The HOODZ Culture
Frantegrity® sets our franchise system, the BELFOR Franchise Group, apart from others with its exceptional code of ethics. We treat our franchisees and customers like family, giving positive reinforcement, being honest and supportive, and serving others. You will experience this approach from the moment you contact us through the lifetime of our partnership.
Backed by Belfor
The world leader in restoration work, Belfor, owns HOODZ, and boasts business in 29 countries with nearly $2 billion in sales annually. When you join HOODZ, you also receive the advantage of Belfor's resources, purchase power and more.
The minimum required investment is $50,000.